Monday, June 23, 2008

London Bridge is falling down


The first and only time I ever saw London Bridge, it was neon pink and it was my second to last day in London. We walked all the way to tower bridge to look at a webcam they have where you can wave to people in new york city on a huge screen. we stared at the new yorkers in their shorts and sandals for a few minutes, slightly disturbed for some reason, then stood leaning on the wall looking at the tower of london, me full of regret suddenly that I had never gone inside, trying and failing to remember what exactly it was that I had been doing for the past 9 months. we sat outside at an expensive pub which is technically in the City of London, though on the south bank. It seemed to be meant for business people with money, but it was Sunday night and therefore empty. we sat and looked at the tower bridge until we started to shiver, and then walked home. The point being, on the way home is when this picture was taken.

p.s.- I put up a few pictures of canary wharf on picasa

2 comments:

Sheri said...

London Bridge is on Lake Havasu.

Unknown said...

Couldn't find the new pictures. Are they on Picasa #1 or #2?